Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I finally caved in

Well, it's official. Chloe loves Elmo. I wasn't expecting it to happen because Chloe hasn't watched TV at all really, which I was fine with. But, thanks to Grammy, we've gotten quite a few sesame street books, and then I found the Sesame Street Channel on You Tube. The rest is history. Now, she asks "watch Elmo", "watch Elmo". She loves it, and I have to say that it's been nice bringing back some childhood memories. Although back then, my favorite characters were Ernie and Big Bird. I'm not sure how Elmo took center stage, but there he is. At this moment, we are watching Kermit interview a lady who grows bigger as she drinks something. Chloe is saying, "Elmo, Elmo"....what's wrong with Kermit? Maybe it's the voice. Somehow, Elmo's high-pitched, annoying voice is appealing to toddlers. I do have to say that it allows me some extra time to get stuff done, as long as I sit right next to her. Well, off to find another Elmo clip.

No comments: