Since last September, Chloe has been attending Little Angel Playschool three days a week so that I can teach at City University, prepare for my class, have time to run errands (the grocery stores I go to are a minimum of 20 minutes away) and also have a little me time. I have her at school by 9am, and she stays until about 3:15 to 4:30. At first I felt bad about sending her to school, like I was not being a good mother or something. The first day (and only the first day), we both cried - I just waited until I got in the car.But, the thing is, Chloe LOVES going to school. She is so happy there. When she's not there, she asks to go to school. She loves her teachers and knows all her classmates names. I know because we tell each one of them goodnight and often include them in our prayers we say before Chloe goes to sleep. She tells me "Pray for Milka, pray for Elliot, pray for Danielska". It's pretty cute.
The owners and teachers of the school are very energetic and genuinely seem excited about being there. What's more, they all love Chloe. Don't tell the other kids, but I've been told by more than one teacher that Chloe is their favorite and that she is an angel. Maybe they tell all the parents that, but I'm going to pretend like that's not the case =).
I just received some pictures of Chloe taken while she was at school. You can see them here:
http://cumminsfamily.phanfare.com


No comments:
Post a Comment